Dubai is a piece of contemporary art built on sand. If suddenly you have the desire to go on a journey through time – all you need to do is the largest and richest city in the coverage of the United Arab Emirates. Everything related to Dubai is very expensive. Still, Dubai is a center of development, first of all, of industry and business, then tourism, recreation, and, of course, entertainment. Suppose you want to walk around the city with state-of-the-art architecture and infrastructure and immerse yourself in history in the Dubai Historical District. In that case, you are welcome, or you can also arrange a Dubai car rental convertible and drive along the most famous empty road in the Dubai desert.
The indigenous people of Dubai are Sunni Muslims. The population of Dubai is over 2.2 million people. Today, the majority of the inhabitants are Indians and Pakistanis, but this is not very noticeable, since more than 16 million tourists come here every year. The weather in the amazing city is always conducive to relaxation, the swimming season never closes, and the beaches are all clean and well-equipped. Strict Muslim laws dictate their own rules for tourists: it is better not to appear on the streets in very revealing clothes, you can’t drink alcohol outside restaurants, hotels, and clubs, and during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, it is forbidden to eat outside before sunset. Here you quickly get used to the ideal roads, air conditioners at bus stops, and police officers in luxury cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Mercedes Benz G-Class.
Attractions and entertainment.
Dubai is one of the most fascinating cities in the modern world. It is hard to disagree that in no other city in the world, there are so many miracles of infrastructure here! The futuristic metropolis on the shores of the Persian Gulf offers attractions such as:
- The musical fountain next to the Burj Khalifa skyscraper is an incredibly intriguing composition of light, sound, and water in the center of Dubai. The fountain was placed in an artificially constructed lake with an area of 12 hectares. It is considered one of the highest in the world because every second up to 83 tons of water rise into the air and jets of water are thrown to a height equivalent to a 50-story building. Musical works are heard in Arabic, Italian, and English; you can also hear music from films and TV shows.
- For those who want to know more about the history of Dubai, there is the Dubai Museum, which shows the life of Dubai before the oil era. The museum is located in Al Fahidi Fort, which is the oldest building in the city. The museum was opened in 1971.
- The most expensive 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab is the world standard of Arab luxury. It has everything from gyms and spas to yoga and SUP. However, the cost of a room per night in such a hotel can start from $2,000.
- The aquarium in Dubai Mall is the largest aquarium in the world, which is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records. With a height of a three-story building and a length of 50 meters, this aquarium has become home to thousands of inhabitants. More than 33,000 marine animals and fish coexist here with each other.
- The Palm Islands are a masterpiece that can be seen even from space or an archipelago in the form of a palm leaf. It contains restaurants, hotels, and entertainment complexes. You can come to see it and stay all day.
Dubai is a fantastic city in which unshakable oriental traditions are harmoniously intertwined with cutting-edge architecture and infrastructure.
Armenians seeking a unique and unforgettable travel experience should not hesitate to explore the wonders of Dubai. This dynamic city offers a perfect blend of rich history, awe-inspiring architecture, and world-class entertainment for visitors to enjoy.
As you immerse yourself in Dubai’s vibrant culture, you will discover the harmonious interplay of traditional customs and modern innovations. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to witness the marvels of this global metropolis firsthand.
Book your trip to Dubai today and embark on the adventure of a lifetime, where the beauty of the past meets the excitement of the future!