Terms and conditions of festival:
- Folk song
- Classic song
- Estrade song – In this section participants must present 2 works. One of them must be in native language , another in any foreign language.
- Classical musical instruments
- Folklore musical instruments
Solo, duet, trio, quartet and groups can participate in this section.
- Folk dance
- Classic ballet
- Modern ballet
- Ball dance – duets and groups
- Characteristic dance
- Contemporary dances – these styles can be used:
b) contamporent e) free dance
- Street dance – participant must correspond to town style, which includes:
b) Break dance e) Krumping
c) New style f) Clown dancing
- Sport dance (ball dance) – duets and groups
- Open-air painting
Non-standard art for adults.
- Circus acrobatic
- Entertainment program
- Visit to the museum
- Exchange of cultures among participating groups
- Visit to the beach “Sevan”
- Master classes
1 group: 7 – 10 years old
2 group: 11 – 14 years old
3 group: 15 – 18 years old
4 group: 19 years and older
- Estrade song – In this section participants must present 2 works. One of them must be in native language , another in any foreign language music for free iphone 6s.
- Folklore song
– Participants in age of 14 and older should present their works without sinback or back vocal.
- Classic song – In this section each participant should present 2 compositions.
- Classical and folk musical instruments – In this section each participant should present 2 compositions, keeping classic and folk arts’ elements.
Individuals, groups, duets, trio, quartet can participate in this section.
- Folk dance – every group or participant should present 2 dances, each of them should have duration less than 5 minutes. Dances should be performed with national music and traditional costumes.
- Classic and Modern Ballet – The participant should present 2 performances, each of them shouldn’t exceed 10 minutes. The original classic dance or its new interpretation should be presented. The performance should be corresponding to classical dance and the elements of dance should align with the grammar of classic dance. The performances should be suitable to the age of participants bluestacks kostenlos downloaden.
- Modern Dance – Two dances should be presented in this section and the length of each performance shouldn’t be more than 5 minutes. Dancers should have appropriate costumes and music.
- Characteristic dance – this dance should express the characters of that nation, living habits, singularity and difference of national dance. Two dances should be presented in this section, with less than 5 minutes of length for each of them.
- Sport and ball dance – To take part in this section, groups should consist of at least 4 dance couples or 8 dancers. Groups should present 2 dances and the length of each dance should not exceed 5 minutes (including the entry and exit).
In this section 3 painting should be presented with the 50/70cm maximum sizes (painting materials have no limit).
The topics of open-air painting are:
- City Tsaghkadzor in two seasons of year with the imagination of participants
- Blue Like Sevan
- The technique of performance
- The art of performance and scenic (theatrical) mastery
- The singularity and originality of composition
- The costumes, used during the performance
2. The competition juries have rights to select those awarded participants, who can participate in Gala-Concert facebooken kostenlos deutsch.
4. The leaders of groups are having meeting with the members of juries and will receive comments about their participations in the mornings of 8-10 July.
5. The ceremony of giving awards is going to be held on 10 of July, 2015.
6. The schedule of rules should be approved by the organization committee within 5 days prior to the start of competition. Further changes on that schedule will not be allowed.
The best groups will be awarded in different nominations:
1 fairytale free mp3. The best performance (dance)
2. The best costume (dance)
3. The best dancing technique
4. The best scenic mastery
5. The sympathy of spectators
6. The best folklore dancing ensemble
7. The best modern dancing ensemble
8. The best sport dancing ensemble
9. The best ballet ensemble
10. The best characteristic ensemble
11. The best musical group
12. The best choir
13. The best painter
14. The best circus ensemble
15. The best pantomime ensemble
16. The best musical technique
17. The best vocal ensemble
The best participant will be awarded with the ’’Grand prize’’ dropbox herunterladen kostenlos.
2. The participants should have medical insurance, as the organizers of festival are not responsible for any incident.
3. The groups will choose to stay in hotels, which have 2, 3, 4 and 5 stars, with 3 times food included (breakfast, lunch, dinner). 30 percent of payment deposit for hotels should be paid in advance up to 31st of May. The remaining part of payment should be done on arrival.
Festival participation fee:
- Group pay – 25 euro (for each participant)
- Individuals, solo, duet, trio, quartet pay – 35 euro (for each participant)
Committee and Group Leaders.
The conference hours: 12:00, 15:00, 18:00
06.07 Meeting of municipality of Tsaghkadzor with the group leaders,
exchange of national souvenirs. Rehearsals on the stage until
15:00 At 18:00, the openning of festival with parad, raising of
national flags near the stage in the square of city Tsakhkadzor,
07.07 The start of open – air painting at 11:00.
07.07 – 09.07 The competitive program by festival schedule.
10.07 The award of prizes and Gala concert at 18:00.